Footmarks of a traveller

Monday, January 23, 2006

internal soccer tournament

An internal 5-a-side soccer tournament is going on in our company. The strictest rule is that by no means a team can have more than 3 players who play in corporate tournaments as a part of the soccer team representing our company. Our internal team has 2 such players: I and captain. The team is called Beagle boyz.

We won the league round against 4 teams (it means there were 5 teams in our group including us) beating them by the following score: 4-0, 6-0, 3-0, and 4-0. In pre-quarters we beat a team by 6-1. Today, in quarter finals we beat another team by 4-0. I scored two goals today (I am a defender :) and in total I have scored 4 goals by now. The team that we played against today was some competition but only in the first half.

The team that we play against in the semi-finals is a good team with a German playing in their team. Let’s see what happens!

Adios.

3 Comments:

  • Dude,

    You play for an excellent team and are a player of no mean achievement yourself. I'm impressed.

    -OofFog

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 AM, February 03, 2006  

  • @ OotFog,

    This was an internal tournament and thus not very competitive save the semi-finals and finals.

    Thanks for the encouraging words though i don't play that well.

    By Blogger Shoonya, at 12:55 PM, February 07, 2006  

  • [color=#6699cc]Hello all,
    last night I was staring at my son asleep and I realized that we live in the era of the possibilities for example I am writing a message for un unlimited amount of unknown readers and this makes me excited and I want to get more for my kids, so more opportunities and more money. I am learning a new language but I don't feel still sadisfied and I do regularly self learning too. I am interested in computers and I have made a website for my family (Wow, it was not easy to find a [/color][url=http://www.web-host-3.info/sitemap1.html]cpanel hosting[/url][color=#6699cc]) but I think that I can make this as my new profession but I still have to pay all my monthly bill so I wanna think good about it. I hope that the time gives good advice.

    Cester[/color]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 PM, February 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home