Footmarks of a traveller

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Scientific progress goes boink boink

I finished reading Calvin and Hobbes comic book- Scientific progress goes boink boink, which I had borrowed from a friend. It’s hilarious.

First things first: It is definitely not for kids. I don’t think kids can understand humor at that level…Whenever I read this strip, I find myself in one of the characters, most of the times in Calvin; at other times in Hobbes.
It is amazing that Calvin hardly gets into depression- almost every time, he blames his inability on other’s inability to understand him.
I think if I had been a part of this comic strip, I would surely be a club member of G.R.O.S.S.

I particularly like his turning into a kind of super man and going on ego trips…
Do read this junta…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home