Footmarks of a traveller

Monday, November 26, 2007

Spams i get

These are the kind of spams i get in my inbox. Everyday, scores of people around the world find innumerable ways to cheat the innocent and gullible using email as a medium. Read some of the examples below...

1. I am Mr Gustafson Hamza, suffering from cancerous ailment.It has defiled all forms of medical treatment according to medical experts,I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members.I have decided to give alms to charity organizations.I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health.I have a huge cash deposit with a finance House abroad.I will want you to help me collect this deposit anddispatch it to charity organizations.You will take out 20% of this funds for your assistance.If intrested kindly reply Mr Gustafson Hamza

2.
MICROSOFT PRIZE AWARD DEPT 2007Award Prize DeptP O Box 1010Liverpool,L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOMDear Beneficiary,Your email address just won you 600,000.00 pounds sterlings in Microsoft Annual sweepstakes draws held today 23rd of November 2007.Your email address was attached to:(¡) Batch No: WNTO/7416/VA/ES(¡¡) Ref No: FMLES/2007/FPlease you are to contact our claims agent for your claims:Claims AgentSir Terry Smith,Tell:+44-7045770700Contact email:
mr.terry_claimsdepartment@yahoo.it You are to provide your full Names, Sex, occupation, Age, presentcountry, Ref Number and Phone number.ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS!!!Best regards,Mr.Steve white.Online Co-ordibator Microsoft Word Lottery

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home